Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Let it be noted publicly that on 5/1/12, I, Sharon Lee Lomurno, author of the blog The Bigfoot Field Reporter is responding in compliance to a CEASE AND DESIST order issued by the attorney Adam Russo on behalf of his client John L Johnsen. I have removed the post titled, "At What Cost Freedom, In My Opinion" and am issuing a public apology to JOHN L JOHNSEN for my participation in sharing an article that John L Johnsen feels had contained defamatory statements. THAT IS ALL. Thank you and have a good day.

2 comments:

  1. There is so much irony in that paragraph!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:45 PM

    Dear sharon,
    Good for you!! I like your attitude and support your views; I don't see why you should apologise for them. Keep on blogging!!

    Doc Watson

    ReplyDelete