Saturday, December 31, 2011

Good Riddance 2011

I don't know about you but I hated 2011.  Plagued with personal road blocks that you don't really need to hear about, I find that I am all too ready to shake it off and start anew.

I've got a few readers who share their thoughts with me, more good than bad, and I appreciate all of the positive feedback and great tips I receive!

I just received this doozy from Jill regarding one of my friends, James "Bobo" Fay.  As you may know Bobo is becoming the breakout star on the show Finding Bigfoot.  Little did we know that Bobo has been a star his entire life!  Whether he is chasing Bigfoot or crab fishing in Alaska, he makes the most out of life and never ceases to amaze me.

Have fun with this little video and see how many times you spot the young, handsome, athletic Bobo.  (Hint, he is wearing a yellow t-shirt and blue shorts.  He does a squatch dance at around the 2:51 mark.)


I predict that 2012 is going to be the year of the female Bigfoot researcher.  Watch out boys!  Here we come!

3 comments:

  1. I think you are right Sharon! Good riddance 2011, 2012 is going to be our year!

    Nadia

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy new year sharon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes...Happy New Year Sharon. Year of the lovely sasquatch researcher; I'll drink to that.

    ReplyDelete