Thursday, December 03, 2009

Bigfoot in Ohio

Calling all researchers.
One of my first goals for The Bigfoot Field Reporter is to create a registry of all researchers within Canada and the United States.

My first goal is to have a contact number for every researcher in the state of Ohio.

If you are a researcher in Ohio, or know a researcher in Ohio, please send me contact information at: sharonlee@thebigfootfieldreporter.com

I am going to be submitting some writings to be evaluated for possible book publication. Your assistance would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:32 PM

    Not a Big time Researcher, but I believe in them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos and great to read of a recent sighting. Linda Newton-Perry from the blog, Bigfoot Ballyhoo. Please continue and Thank you.

    ReplyDelete