Sunday, September 27, 2009

A Living Legend

Many of us became interested in the bigfoot phenomenon by watching the Legend of Boggy Creek in our younger years. Some of us held onto that fascination into our adulthood. Some of us got busy with life, work family etc. and didn't think about it until we reached our 40's. Perhaps we needed more from life as we began to realize that we won't live forever. Perhaps our interest was rekindled because we wanted more from life. We want to be pioneers, adventurers, researchers.

In our bigfoot world, one true legend remains. Bob Gimlin.

Every single person who has met Bob has come away from the experience in awe of his kindness and love of life.

Bob has a love for life that I have never seen in my life until now. He gives me hope and faith in mankind.

He will answer all your questions, looking you straight in the eye, remembering your name and thanking you for becoming a part of his life.

I met Bob in Oregon last month, and when we met again this past weekend, he came right up to me, hugged me and told me how happy he was to see me again. I know he does this with everyone he meets, but I just get a thrill knowing that this legend, this pioneer, this "rock star" of our bigfoot world is glad to have met me!

I hope you all get the chance to meet him one day, and come away with the same feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment