Tuesday, September 01, 2009

It's pretty cold out there!

It is September 1st, and as I reflect on the events since Memorial day til now, I am disappointed in the amount of successful bigfoot encounters.

I've been to Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Ohio, California, Texas and Oregon since May 22, 2009.

I've seen armadillos, a black bear, some bald eagles, lots of kamikazee squirrels, but no bigfoot.

I did cast some tracks with Bob in Ohio. Got rocks thrown at me in Pennsylvania. Saw red eye shine in Oklahoma. Still no conclusive proof for myself that the big guy exists.

I envy those who have seen one; those who can go to their graves knowing without a doubt that these creatures exist.

I have met so many wonderful people this past summer and hope to meet many more! I've come across some very nasty people too...this business can get pretty ugly.

So even though the weather is going to change, please keep up with your great research and keep me informed of any exciting findings! Heck even the not-so-exciting findings will do.

Happy September everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment