Thursday, August 06, 2009

Radio Shows and Salt Fork Audio

Good Morning! It is Thursday, August 6, 2009 and I have just a little over a week until I hit the West Coast hiking up the Bigfoot Trail! Well, mostly driving....

I have received many emails welcoming me back as a co-host on Don Keating's radio show, The Sasquatch Triangle. Thank you very much!

On last week's show, I told the listeners about a piece of audio I obtained while Squatching out at Salt Fork. I will gladly share the audio with anyone if you would email me at: sharonlee@thebigfootfieldreporter.com. Yeah that's a lot of typing, I
know.

Or, just click here to email me.

The next airing of The Sasquatch Triangle is next Wednesday, August 12th.

On Thursday, August 13th at 9:00 p.m., I will be hosting my very own radio show on Talkshoe called, The Bigfoot Field Reporter. Hopefully I will be joined by my best friend Drey and it will be an awesome show. Please tune in!

Sharonlee, signing out!

No comments:

Post a Comment